Sunday, September 11, 2011

two new projects

Found these ideas interesting and wanted to share them with my blogging  friends, the stepping stones I thought were interesting and a new twist from the traditional (very crafty) ,great to make a walk way, the turbine I love ,I will surely have one of these at the nursery soon,of course I will have to put a different touch to it,don't you just love seeing new ideas and taking them home and putting your own special style to it. The post with the signs is such a crafty little idea for your garden ,you could use old tin, metal shingles, boat paddles ,are maybe you have some interesting items just waiting to me made into cute little signs,great for names of your children and grandchildren,herbs,old boy friends HE HE! just use your imaginations and have fun, happy gardening and junking Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment